Is Your Security Still on a Phone Line?
Upgrade to Wireless Internet or Cellular Monitoring!*
Keep your home protected and your family safe with a complete Wireless Security System and BSG’s award winning support!
*Includes installation and equipment for BSG’s Simple Security package, monthly agreement monitoring fee and enrollment in auto pay.
Why You Need A Wireless Security System
A wireless security system and monitoring will ensure you, your family and your assets are protected in the future as land lines become underutilized. These new security systems and wireless monitoring allow for remote control for arming/disarming system, locking and unlocking doors, knowing when the kids come home, knowing when packages are delivered, alerts when there are activities, and much more while you are on the go. The future of security will continually become more advanced, so now is the time to upgrade.
Why You Need Wireless Security Monitoring
- Still protects you even if electricity is shut down (within limits of backup battery)
- Phone lines can be cut by perpetrators
- Prevents interruptions when phone carrier changes from analog to digital
- Place window, door and motion sensors where wires cannot be installed
- Connect with your home security via any mobile device
- Phone lines are no longer the primary source of communications over digital, cellular and wi-fi
- Even if you want to keep your wired system, it is recommended to upgrade to a wireless security system as a backup. This will help you potentially avoid issues if your power goes out for phone system fails for any reason.