Once created, user codes can be added to or deleted from a door lock using the Alarm.com app or Alarm.com customer website.
For information about creating users, see Create a system user code.
To add or delete door lock user codes using the Alarm.com app:
- Log into the Alarm.com app.
- Tap .
- Tap Users.
- Tap to select the user to manage lock access.
- If the user has not yet been created, tap .
- Tap the access code field.
- In Access Code, enter the user’s desired code.
- Tap to toggle which devices to grant access to.
- Tap Save. Allow a few minutes for the changes to send to the lock.
- If the user should only have access to the devices during specific times, tap Time to select the user’s access period to the device. Once the desired access period is selected, tap Save.
To add or delete door lock user codes using the Alarm.com customer website:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Users.
on the desired user.
to edit user information.
- Click the access code field.
- In Access Code, enter the desired user code.
- A new access code can also be generated by clicking Generate Code.
- Click to select which devices and features the user will have access to.
- Click Save to send the changes to the system. Allow a few minutes for the changes to send to the lock.