Consumers are demanding that their new homes come with smart home technology. Builders are usually left not sure what direction to go when it comes to technology. Should they still pre-wire the house? Should they include a smart thermostat or doorlock? What will the hub be? These and several other questions often leave builders confused and unsure what direction to go.
This is where we can help! As experts in home technology we can help the builder know the options available to best help their new homeowners.
The best smart home option for builders is one that provides homes with one smart secure ecosystem where everything is all together in one. Now instead of having several apps, you can integrate it all through one app. One secure touchscreen panel is the center of it all.
The app is alarm.com and the panel is the Qolsys IQ2+ Panel. Several of our preferred builders are doing it the right way. They are having a lock, thermostat, and doorbell installed that all use the same app and platform. They can control it all from their Amazon devices as well. In addition, if the homeowner wants additional security they can add more devices.
Features for a successful program for Builders
- One App to control it all – Alarm.com
- All-In-One touchscreen system – Central Secure Keypad
- Easy Path to Home Security – If homeowners opt for adding additional sensors and protection
- No Cost Builder Plan – Basic automation comes standard for free for every homeowner for at least 33 months
- Increase Usage – looks and features matter. Customers are willing to pay for products that meet their expectations for technology.
- Hardwire or Wireless – Works with everything
Z-Wave compatibility enables total home control and automation including deadbolt, light switch, thermostat, video, doorbell, and alexa systems all connected back to your All-In-One IQ Panel and Alarm.com app. The Z-Wave protocol is an inter-operable, wireless, RF-based communications technology designed specifically for control, monitoring and status reading applications in residential and light commercial environments. Mature, proven and broadly deployed (with over 35 million products sold worldwide), Z-Wave is by far the world market leader in wireless control, bringing affordable, reliable and easy-to-use ‘smart’ products to many millions of people in every aspect of daily life.
Model Home Program
Looking for equipment to promote homes in your community? Join the our Builder Program! When you partner with BSG you can get a system for your model home.
Model homes will receive the following devices:
- IQ Panel from Qolsys
- 1 Motion sensor
- 2 door sensor
- Interactive services/mobile app from alarm.com
- 1 Doorbell camera from alarm.com
- 1 Video camera (choose indoor or outdoor) from alarm.com
- 1 Door lock
- 1 Garage Opener
Contact a BSG representative today to learn more about our Builder Program 855-697-6278.