Should you get a home security system?
First things first, what is the most significant question we ask ourselves when it comes to purchasing an alarm system? Is a business or home alarm system worth it? This is the biggest question to consider when it comes to your family or business needs and budget.
Is it a good idea to install an Alarm System for your family?
It is always a great idea to keep your business or home safe at all costs. Alarm systems not only keep burglars at bay, but they also send alerts to both you and the monitoring company that there is an emergency. They would then, dispatch local Law Enforcement to your property. While the majority of home and business owners are installing a wireless security system, you may want to decide if it is something you need. Of course you would appreciate the peace of mind that comes with the installation of a security system.
How security systems protect your family.
This would help you understand why and how homes or business owners install security systems. Plus the benefits of having one. At BSG, we have found that most property owners consider their security systems an investment:
- Remotely monitoring pets, elderly parents, children and employees at home or their business.
- Deterring a burglary before it occurs hence preventing crime from happening.
- Getting alerted whenever someone visits their property.
- Securing their gun, safes, and medicines.
- Protecting valuable outdoor property and items that are valuable such as campers, storage sheds, and ATV’s
The TOP 3 benefits of Home Alarm Systems:
Turn your home into a smart home
With an enhanced security system, you can turn your place into a smart home or smart business. With alerts being sent to you when a child arrives home or when someone is accessing certain areas in your home or business. Having the capability to adjust the thermostat or even turn the lights on or off. Receive alerts in the form of video clips or text alerts, informing you of what is happening while you are away. These are just a few ways your business or home can become more automated.
Gives you peace of mind
There is more comfort knowing that your property is safe and secure while you are at home or away. From wherever you are, an effective alarm system keeps you aware of what is going on while you are out.
Savings on Insurance.
Homeowners could see their insurance premiums drop up to about 15 to 20 percent if they install a comprehensive home security system, according to the Insurance Information Institute. Not only can they reduce their insurance costs, they can also save money on buying these security systems if they ask about discounts.
Key features of a comprehensive wireless alarm system.
Compared to previous years, it is now easier than ever to install wireless security systems into your home. This also includes convenient features that make your daily life easier. Modern surveillance camera systems provide images that are high quality (crystal-clear). Our surveillance cameras feature:
- Diversity- Weather resistant, outdoor, Indoor, night vision, HD camera, and infrared.
- Remote viewing and easy access- the system’s app are comprehensive with simple features of video sharing and search options for easy access.
- Protection that is tamper-resistant. The systems send alarms for different notifications such as intrusion detection, power failure or even network disconnect notifications.
- High-definition and colored cameras for a superior quality of viewing.
The footage from cameras can also help business owners manage their employees and their entire operations. Video footage can help in settling disputes among staff or help in identifying potential issues of fraud or theft.
How linking security systems to your phone app works
Access your system using any smartphone. Use the app on your smartphone to:
- Stream and see videos of your residence no matter where you are around the globe.
- View recorded videos whenever you feel like it.
- Receive alarms by email or text
At a pocket-friendly cost, you can get a professionally monitored system that is monitored 24/7 hours by our 5 Diamond monitoring center. If you want alarm system to prevent a home burglary, or you want to check up on your elderly parents or your children at home. Then a BSG home security system is what you’ve been looking for!