Emergency Fall Detection Device
Numera Libris 2 improves on the groundbreaking performance of the Libris mPERS by providing advanced features for an all-in-one mobile health, wellness and personal safety solution. Libris 2 offers greater location accuracy, LTE support and improved microphone and speaker performance for crystal clear audio. With these added capabilities, Libris 2 sets the mark even higher for mPERS performance.
- Libris 2 fall detection devices for seniors now features AT&T, Verizon, and Telus 4G/LTE support for improved cellular coverage and range. The signal from the Libris 2 connects to the Numera back-end and the Call Center to provide immediate notifications and location to get the help needed.
- On-board GPS and location-based services built into our medical alert system help emergency response teams pinpoint the user’s location to get them the help they need as quickly as possible. Libris 2 now has a battery life of up to 36 hours, making mobile safety easier than ever.
- Libris 2 fall detection devices now feature improved call and audio quality for fast and more reliable communication when users need help the most.
- Intelligent breadcrumbs leave a trail of your most recent past locations so operators have real-time information about your location when using our medical alert system.
- The response center can sound an alarm on your Libris device so you can be found by someone close by.
How It Works
NUMERA LIBRIS 2 FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Completely Mobile 4G LTE
- Audio Full duplex speaker-phone, communication up to 1 meter from device
- Manual Alert Touch button activates voice call and data transfer to call center
- Durable Shatter-resistant from 6.5 feet (IK06)
- Highly Water-Resistant Designed to be worn in the shower or bath (IPx7 Rating)
- Outside Dimensions (L x W x H) 3.0” x 1.9” x 0.8” (With protective casing)
- Color Two-Tone: Cool Gray/Storm Gray
- Battery Life 36 hour
Using state-of-the-art technologies and continual updates that sense falls based on real human falls, the Libris 2 fall detection device can more accurately recognize a fall, versus if the fall detector is simply dropped. It has four fall sensors (more sensors than any other mPERS fall detection device) for precise sensitivity and higher reliability.
When a fall is detected, the Libris 2 automatically calls the call center to provide quick, two-way communication. Our advanced fall detection technology will quickly send an alert to notify an emergency response center. From there, an emergency responder will be able to assess the situation and find you through GPS tracking. Even if they are unconscious or unable to reach the device’s home button to call for help, the Libris 2 medical alert device can allow the user to get help, and the call center to assess the level of help needed. Download our White Paper for more information on this technology.
EverThere is a cloud-based caregiver portal that integrates data with the Libris to provide a user-friendly, comprehensive dashboard for those managing the health and safety of Libris users. Data is collected from Libris and transmitted to the caregiver portal. This allows EverThere to display real-time activity data and event notifications from the fall detection device continuously.
The platform gives control for personalized notifications, activity tracking, and real-time and previous location histories.
Safety Information & Disclaimer
Numera Libris 2 is a cellular device. For proper operation, Libris 2 requires adequate cellular coverage. Poor cellular coverage may result in the inability to place a call or automatically detect a fall. Check with your customer service team for known coverage limitations.
As with all location-based GPS tracking services, it may not always be possible to determine your location. Multi-level buildings, parking garages, and even dense urban areas can make it difficult for satellites and cell phone towers to locate your exact location when using our monitoring device.
In an emergency, please provide your response team with as much information as possible about your location.
This monitoring fall alert product does not replace a diagnostic or treatment decision made by a physician and is not intended to be used for the diagnosis, treatment, mitigation or prevention of a disease.