How Smart Locks Improve Your Life
House keys are among the most commonly misplaced items. To prevent lockouts and increase convenience, consider smart locks, which allow you to:
- Use a single smartphone application to control your locks and other smart home devices.
- Eliminate the need for a physical set of keys.
- Lock and unlock doors remotely.
- Arm and disarm your security system depending on when the doors are locked.
- Hold a two-way conversation with visitors using an intercom system.
- Visually verify who is at your door.
- Receive alerts whenever visitors arrive.
Integrating smart locks into your security system can increase connectivity among all of your devices. To properly protect your home, consider programming smart locks with:
- Video surveillance cameras. Check who is at the door before opening it.
- Smartphones. Control smart lock settings from your phone, and receive mobile alerts when something is amiss.
- Security alarms. Program alarms to sound when smart locks are tampered with.
A fully integrated home automation system alerts you of suspicious events and enables you to continually monitor your home. Smart locks offer benefits to homeowners who are looking to better safeguard and manage their homes. Contact a BSG Expert Today to Learn More 855-MYSMARTHOME