Secure and monitor your property on the go with your smartphone or tablet. Mobile security notifications enable you to stay connected to your home at any time from a remote device. View activity reports, including data on the status of your home in real-time, and immediately address potentially dangerous situations. When accurately set up, homeowners can receive instant alerts when any of the following occur:
- A door has been locked or unlocked.
- A child has arrived home safely from school.
- A window or door has been opened or closed.
- An intruder has entered the property.
- The garage door has been left open.
- The security system has been armed or disarmed.
How to Set Up Notifications
Proper smart home device installation is essential to ensure you receive accurate notifications should an issue arise. Follow these steps for correct notification setup:
- Log into your account on the BSG App.
- Activate security devices, such as video surveillance cameras and image sensors, to receive critical notifications.
- Click on “Notifications” in the navigation menu.
- Add trusted contacts to the “Address Book.”
- Verify that all contact information is accurate to ensure the right people receive the right alerts.
- Select events (e.g., alarms, arming, system events, etc.), and enable text or email notifications for specific contacts.
- Manage existing security notifications or add new ones as needed.
For ultimate safety, consult a BSG security expert 855-MYSMARTHOME to assist in equipment selection and implementation.